December 11, 2015- This day marks the 50th year of my Mom's existence in this beautiful world. Mom, I know I am not the perfect daughter. We fight a lot and argue even on littlest things but I want you to know how much you mean to me. Being a mom of three, and a having a husband far away from you (Dad's working abroad- in Kuwait), I know is not an easy task at all. You wake up early just so you could cook food for us, go to school (She's a teacher), buy groceries, do chores are just some of your daily routine. All of these things you do just for you to give us convenience. I know you've sacrificed A LOT. I mean, I cannot even describe how hardworking and determined you and of course, Daddy are in everything just to give us a comfortable life.
Thank You Mommy for EVERYTHING. Without you, we wouldn't be able to see the beauty of life. You are our light and as long as you are there, we will always be able to see our paths. I am beyond grateful to Him that He gave us you to be our Mom. I love you more than words can say. You were always there for me during my first steps, my highs and lows, even during my first major heartbreak. I will always remember those moments with you Mom because those are special moments. You don't know how much your inspiring words uplift and calm me. I hope and pray that you will always be strong and be happy despite of life's storms. After all, we are family and no matter what, we will always have each other's backs. I may not be the perfect daughter but I am always trying to be the best daughter that I can be. Someday, I am gonna make you and Daddy proud. That's a promise.
![]() |
| Mom and Me |
![]() |
| Left to Right: Lyka (Younger Sis), Mom, Kristian (Younger Bro), and Me |
![]() |
| with Tatay Bibong (Grandpa- Love you so much, Tay!) |
![]() |
| Wacky |





No comments:
Post a Comment