22 November 2015

The Pessimistic Optimist Bella

You may ask, why the "Pessimistic Optimist Bella"? So first of all, I got this line from Maine Mendoza's blog. Yes, I am her fan. It all started when I saw her Dubsmash videos circling around the social media. I find her really funny and I just love how she's very comfortable to express herself in front of the camera. I stalked her Facebook  and I was just stunned. She is so pretty. I'm just like "Can I be like her?". Anyways, I became more ecstatic seeing her at Eat Bulaga's Kalyeserye as Yaya Dub. I was really amazed with how she delivers herself in front of the camera with every scene plus her reactions whenever she sees Alden Richards (the other half of the phenomenal loveteam- AlDub) keeps me cracked up. It's just really hilarious. They're like match-made in heaven. Alden is so effin handsome and hot and every time he smiles, I just melt. I think that's why people love them so much. It's because of their undeniable chemistry on-and-off cams. So much for that. 

Okay, so when I saw Maine's blog with her header- "The Pessimistic Optimist Bella", I was just like, "Oh, that's so me." I mean, I can really say that I am more of like a pessimist than an optimist kind of person. I tend to think negatively about things. I overthink too much about the future and I make judgments like "I think I cannot do this", "That's so hard for me to do", things like those. I often need someone who will tell me things like, "You can do it", "Don't worry too much", "Everything will be okay". It really sucks having a mind set like mine. There are times when I feel so down and I don't even know what to do. I wanna change so  badly. I wanna see the positive side of everything. As much as possible, I don't wanna complicate things. 

Though often times I tend to think like that, but at the end of the day after the clouds of confusion have disappeared, I can still say that there's more to life than being pessimistic. At the end of the day I realize that good things happen to me and that life is not so bad after all. There are so many things that I should be grateful and thankful for and I should be more focused with that. Life is full of beautiful things, you just have to live it and see it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment